Cuisine Australia is offline for a bit while I move the content to a different server. But that doesn’t mean I’m not still cooking and baking and photographing it all as I go!
This is Barramundi with Tomato, Onion, Lemon and Onion Chives sprinkled with himalayan salt and about to be baked in foil for about 30 – 40 minutes.
- Slice the tomato, lemon and onion finely and place over a raw fillet of almost any white fish.
- Chives can also be substituted for dill if you prefer.
- Place the fish on enough foil to wrap it up.
- Layer ingredients on top.
- Add a little olive oil.
- Wrap the fish so it is air tight.
- Bake for 30 minutes, open the foil at the top and check the fish.
- Be careful of steam!
- Bake for 10 more minutes with the foil open.
- Eat it! YUM!